Friday, March 16, 2012

Cinch Weight Loss Story!


Our amazing Cinch specials are ending in a few weeks! Some of you have been asking about them so if you are going to join us, now is the time to do so! 




Prior to starting this program, I was 143 pounds—in a size 8. I am not a tall person, so I was miserable about my weight. My days consisted of endless feelings of fatigue and frustration. The simple act of getting dressed each day was a big hassle that always resulted in my entire wardrobe being thrown all over my bed and me complaining that nothing I owned fit or looked right.
After getting started on the Cinch® Inch Loss Plan, I noticed a remarkable difference in both my energy level and mood. I didn’t find this program to be difficult; it was simple to follow and really took the guesswork out of my diet plan. Fast forward and I am down to 113 pounds and wearing a size 2!* I never dreamed that I could even be that size, especially after having two kids. Now my daily dilemma is what to wear because I have so many options as a result of the newfound confidence I’ve gained. I’m so thankful that a dear friend introduced me to this amazing program! As I approach my 30th birthday, I’m embracing a new era in my life—an era that starts with me feeling better than ever.
*Results not typical. In a preliminary clinical study of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan, participants on averaged lost 15.4 pounds in 12 weeks.


What is Cinch?

Cinch works by preserving your lean body muscle mass and promoting your weight loss from fat. When you keep lean body mass, you maintain your metabolic rate and calorie-burning ability. Cinch is designed to help you break the cycle of dieting, falling off the wagon, and dieting again.

The exclusive Cinch Inch Loss Plan products are powered by leucine, an essential amino acid that helps you maintain lean muscle while you lose inches. Oh, and they taste good! To learn more about the Cinch plan, click HERE.


The Shaklee Difference

Cinch products are:

ALWAYS SAFE
Non GMO ingredients
No artificial flavors or sweeteners
Healthy rate of weight and inch loss
Based on over 50 years of nutrition science expertise
Low glycemic index for a more steady rate of digestion
No trans fats


ALWAYS EFFECTIVE
Powered BY Leucine, which helps retain muscle while you lose fat

Pilot study showed participants retained 100% of lean muscle mass while losing an average of: (in a 12 week study)

16.3 pounds of fat

4.1 inches from their waists

2.6 inches from their hips


The Value of Cinch

Our medical doctors, nutritionists, and scientists have drawn on years of sports and nutrition science to develop a plan that works. 

It's also easy on your wallet! Why pay for calorie-rich fast food that can add more inches to your waist when you could have a tasty, wholesome, protein-rich Cinch meal replacement for a fraction of the cost?
This plan has everything your body needs for a steady weight loss and helps you increase your muscle mass.  Increasing muscle mass improves your metabolism, which helps you to keep those extra pounds off, long-term.

Current CINCH Specials




If you have any questions, feel free to email me at pathtowellness12@gmail.com 

To your health, 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment