For all-purpose cleaning:
Add 1/4 tsp. Basic H2 to 16 oz. of water.
For windows and mirrors:
Add 1-2 drops of Basic H2 to 16 oz. of water.
For degreasing: Add 1 1/2 tsp. Basic H2 to 16 oz. of water. For bigger jobs, add 2 oz Basic H2 to 1 gallon of water.
I use Basic H2 with the Get Clean Spray Bottles. Each bottle is labeled with instructions for mixing Basic H2 for All Purpose Cleaning, Glass Cleaning and Degreasing. I also use these washable microfiber cloths for a streak-free clean.
Did you know that common household cleaners give off fumes that have been linked to increased risk of asthma in children? Rates in children under the age of five have increased more than 160% from 1980-1994! A few years ago, Oprah invited Roger and Sloan Barnett (Shaklee's CEO) to share their story of how their son ended up in the hospital with severe asthma due to exposure of toxins from conventional cleaning products. (Click on the video below) They researched many natural cleaners and chose to switch to Shaklee's Get Clean products. Basic H2 is now one of Oprah's "favorite things". It is also the chosen product to clean the entire White House!!
Here are a few shocking facts:
- Over 90% of poison exposures happen at home. In 2005, 218,316 reported poison exposures were from household cleaning products.
- Organic pollutants, found in many common cleaners and even air fresheners, are 2 to 5 times higher inside your home than out.
- A person who spends 15 minutes cleaning scale off shower walls could inhale three times the "acute one-hour exposure limit" for glycol ether-containing products set by the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.
- 81,000 CHEMICALS REGISTERED WITH THE EPA IN THE LAST 30 YEARS, and fewer than 20% have been tested for toxicity!
- Common bleach is the #1 household chemical involved in poisoning. Degreasers may contain petroleum distillates, which can damage lung tissues. Glass Cleaners may contain ammonia. These fumes can irritate the skin, eyes, and respiratory system. Oven Cleaners can be one of the most dangerous cleaning products causing severe damage to eyes, skin, mouth, and throat. Toilet Bowl Cleaners can be harmful just by breathing the fumes—and fatal if swallowed.
How safe is your home? Go to your cupboard right now. Pick a cleaner, any cleaner. Does it contain sodium hydroxide, phenol, ammonia or formaldehyde? These are toxic and dangerous! Instead of cleaning your home, these chemicals are harming your family's health. Are you ready to make the switch to natural non-toxic cleaners?
BASIC H2 GIVEAWAY!!
(GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED)
(GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED)
6 lucky winners will receive a Basic H2 sample. This sample makes enough natural, yet powerful cleaner for one 16 oz. all purpose cleaner and one 16 oz. window cleaner!!
Here are the giveaway rules:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
(Giveaway for US and Canadian readers only)
- Become a Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog (on right side bar) and leave a comment below sharing which room in your house could use some needed cleaning!
Additional Entries: (optional) leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Like Path to Wellness on Facebook and leave a comment below.
- Head over to my Shaklee Website and tell me which product you would like to try.
- Write a post on your Facebook (or on your blog) telling everyone about this giveaway. Then come back here and leave me a comment with the link.
This giveaway is open until November 15th, 2011 at 11:59pm. 6 winners will be chosen by Random.org and will be notified by email.