Friday, September 28, 2012

Cinch Transformation - Size 10 to 2

I'm excited to share a Cinch Transformation Inch Loss testimony with you!! Meet Laura Evans - she went from size 10 to 2 using Cinch!


Here is Laura's story:

If I can do it, you can do it! For years I have been spending time taking care of everyone else in my life – my children, my husband, my family, my friends, my job, my staff, my boss and my customers. So it is no wonder that as my family grew and my responsibilities grew... so did I. Sure I had all the excuses and reasons why. But after watching my parents struggle thru cardiovascular disease and open heart surgery, I knew this was not how I wanted to age gracefully and not what I wanted my kids to experience. So I took another look at the Body Mass Index chart and realized I was not at a healthy weight according to the medical data. That’s when I knew I needed to make a change. I chose Cinch® from Shaklee. I was tired of “yo-yo dieting;” I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds many times over. I wanted to lose the weight and stop the yo-yo. I knew the preliminary clinical study with real people conducted with Shaklee Cinch resulted primarily in fat loss, not muscle loss. I knew muscle helps metabolism. I set my goal low: to lose 15 lbs in 90 days just like the clinical study participants had achieved. To my surprise, not only did I lose the weight, I started to change my body shape! I went from “mom look” to athletic. Something I have never been in my life! Cinch changed my life for the better, for good!

You can learn more about Laura's story HERE. My hubby and I love using Cinch every day! I also love knowing that the products are all natural, free of artificial flavors & sweeteners, and are packed with healthy non-GMO protein!



To order your Cinch Transformation Kit, or learn how Cinch can help you lose those extra inches, click HERE.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment